Monday, October 8, 2012

Back in the (Rapidash) saddle again!



And the wait is finally over! I could make all kinds of pokemon master jokes at this point but they've all been done. I will suffice to say though this game is going to utterly dominate my life for the next 6 months easily.

So what's new? Well so far there are at least 4 new cities, two of which contain new gyms. There are also in game achievements called medals which are kinda neat, and there is a new pokedex function that will let you see what all is in certain routes.

Pokestar Studios is actually pretty hilarious and far less tedious than Pokemon Musical, pageants, etc.

Other than that the most noticeable difference is simply that the national 'dex is available from the start.

Oh, and my team? So far it's Pignite, Purrloin, Genesect, and Keldeo. Am I cheating? I'd prefer to think of it as doing it right :)

No comments: