Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Phones, Phones, Phones.

Its been sort of a transitionary phase for me in the phones department. my Gravity was messing up severely, (not that it was ever any good) so my bro is trying to get it fixed. in the meantime he lent me his old Samsung Blackjack.

That was actually a little exciting cause its a phone i wanted when it came out.

I have no idea why.

that phone literally does nothing.

Now my friend has a Blackjack II. That phone does something. it actually does somethingS as in plural. its a neat phone. the first is not.

So then last night my mom lends me her old phone, a Samsung Behold. Now that phone is actually pretty cool and it has a great camera (5mega) its touchscreen and it lets me do things like SEARCH MY CONTACTS.

seriously aside from having better reception that Blackjack was worthless.

So i have this Behold nad its a pretty cool guy except for one thing. Its pink and has one of those Amy Brown fairy art skins.

So how bad did i want to ditch the Blackjack?

My sim card is now inside a pink Samsung Behold with an Amy Brown fairy art skin, thats how bad.

So now im dailing from a fruity phone and hoping and praying i get an iPhone soon

Pleeeeeaaasse!

No comments: