Thursday, April 22, 2010

My Pokémans...

Let me show you them...

as of 04/22/2010, 297:17 hours Pokédex is:
Seen: 479
Obtained: 467

once again that aint much more from my last update so I decided to help MYSELF by making this to guide me in my plan to catch 'em all. this is a list of all the Pokémon i'm missing and how i can go about obtaining them! wish me luck, i'll need it!

Update: been doing this for about a month now, and getting closer to at least having seen them all! Arceus comes out on saturday so ill have a chance for at least +1 to seen and obtained then!

Update (11/10): Running out of Pokémon to catch in Platinum entirely! aside from swarms and pal park im going to have to focus on the GBA versions to continue making some sort of progress. Got Arceus last sat too so I took him off the list!

Update (11/13): Beat LeafGreen then transfered over a bunch of the Pokémon i was missing including Mewtwo! gonna breed and raise some of the ones i got to keep fillin in the holes, but by the end of the day, maybe weekend, i will only need 3 more Pokémon to complete the first 150! and since Mew is pretty much guaranteed as long as I spend a buttload of time catching crap Pokémon to throw into my ranch the first 151 will be done soon! now just to work on Emerald Version and catch the legendary Pokémon in that game.... im at the elite 4, but I need to do some raising before I can take them on!

Update (11/20): Beat Emerald version, and transfered over Kyogre, Groudon and Rayquaza. I seriously underestimated how easy it would be to find and catch Latios or Latias though, not to mention you need to have an e-reader to get both on Emerald... dont think I'll buy one, I think I'll just play the game twice. thankfully everytime I see my Pokédex I get a renewed fervor to complete my Pokédex as i am so close now!

Update (3/8): Downloaded the draco meteor Jirachi and the Picachu colored Pichu in the last week. Gearing up for HG/SS as like... 20 (just counted) can easily be caught from them and transfered to my Platinum game. That'll bring my "Obtained" to 472! after that only 21 remain, 18 of which are possible for me to catch (the other 3 being special event Pokémon, Deoxys, Celebi, and Manaphy). I love it when a plan comes together!

Update (4/16): Most of what I can catch from SS is caught. I have the option to catch a Latios, Moltres and of course Raikou and Entei, and after those are done I will be transfering those, as well as the legendaries and just the normal ones I needed from my SoulSilver game to Platinum!

Update (4/22): finally caught those bastard dogs, bred a couple Totodiles for my Platinum game, and traded the rest of what I caught previously to Platinum. Look how short the list is!!

115 - Kangaskahn - catch
146 - Moltres - catch
151 - Mew - My Pokémon Ranch
230 - Kingdra - evolve
251 - Celebi - ???
335 - Zangoose - trade
380 - Latias - transfer
386 - Deoxys - ???
390 - Chimchar
391 - Monferno
392 - Infernape
431 - Glameow - trade
432 - Purugly - trade
490 - Manaphy - ???

Thankfully the ones crossed out or erased are already done, or obtained. instead of continuing  to post over and over ill do this till I can eliminate all of em! go me!

No comments: