Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Once your diggin'

Well the Pokédex is coming along rather nicely if you havent seen this recently. just for shits and giggles i checked Bulbapedia on some random things yesterday and came across the trainer stars article.

seems if you accomplish certain feats you get stars for your trainer case that also changes the backround color of your trainer card.

now this isnt a huge deal but if you complete the Pokédex with all the non event exclusive Pokémon you get a star.

since that is totally possible for me, and im heading in that direction anyway i decided to see what else i could do in the meantime to add some more stars to my trainer case.

one is in the Underground:



now, ive been here before. to get Spiritomb i had to talk to "myself" 30-something times.

i say myself because i was supposed to talk to another person, but instead i just talked to myself between my diamond and platinum games.

well its a return to the same formula this time around as i think ill be capturing my own flag over and over from one game to the other, hell i might just build my bases in each game right next to each other haha, hows that for a loop hole huh?

and while im down there i'll pick up a couple water stones, lord knows i need em to evolve my staryu and shellder :(

No comments: