Monday, September 28, 2009

Gotta Catch 'Em All!

... and GOD DAMN is it hard!


ugh, seriously did you all know theres 493 Pokémon in total across 4 generations of games?

its a little unfair when you think about it.

so right now, in my Platinum game im at 309(seen) and in my Diamond game im at 378(seen)

notable Pokémon im missing: damn near everything from the Gold/Silver/Crystal games, Mew, Mewtwo, Celebi, Jiraichi, Deoxys, Arceus, Entei, Suicune, Raikou, Manaphy, Lugia, Ho-oh, Regirock, Regice, Registeel, Regigias, Latias, Latios, Kygore, Groudon, and Rayquaza.

*breathes deeply*

in Pokémon terms, thats like a million, cause some of those are only available through limited time events.

i was lucky enough to get Darkrai, Shaymin and Phione which are normally part of that event Pokémon genre.

the ones above i *can* get will require hundres more hours of play across several GBA games :( why oh why did i ever decide to try to complete my pokédex?


P.S. This is my Platinum trainer card, with my Platinum friend number thingy, feel free to give me your number and we can battle and all that stuff.

No comments: