Sunday, March 29, 2009

OH YEAH!

We all remember this guy! for something like 40 years (im just guessing)  hes been a pretty big part of american culture


to hell with Tang, Sunny D can go suck an egg, and Hawaiian punch can stay on the island for all i care, i was raised with this stuff ever since i was a little kid

even today you can find some of this stuff in my fridge

and of course everyone knows the best part about it was the points.

unfortunatly the kool-aid points order forms started becoming harder to find, they used to be in the grocery stores but became scarce.

then about 5 years ago i stopped being able to find them all together. 

so that left me and my family who had saved our kool-aid points for the better part of 20 years (not joking) and all of a sudden we had nothing to do with them.

it was a blow to the spirit

for 5 years i cursed them, encouraging me to be more of a pack rat and now, having nothing to gain for my meticulous snipping and saving of thousands of tiny squares.

well i may have spoke too soon and at the request of my mom i looked on the internet. 

(why didnt that occur to me earlier >.>)

i found this:

i am so glad they are still doing this! 

i guess this means i gotta take back all the bad things i said about them for no longer featuring the kool-aid point redemption thing

so i guess i can really only express my relief and hapiness in one way, a bellowing OH YEAH! and a cold tall glass of Kool-Aid! (black cherry ftw!)

No comments: