Monday, February 23, 2009

Nectar of the Gods


God i miss Game Fuel

im pretty sure its just me but that exquisite taste of cherry citrus and caffiene was enough to make me jizz in my pants

(speaking of which that song is hilarious)

alas though it was for a limited time only forcing me to pine for its flavor reminicient of flinstones vitamins and sherbet push pops for the rest of my life

i guess what really reminded me is the release of Halo Wars coming up here in about 10 days



im excited personally

afterall i love Halo and i love RTS games

what really got me was when the released the video demo a year or so ago

i mean who doesnt flip over being able to call in orbital laser strikes!?

no one i know... thats who

and of course the playable demo is now on xbl

i played through it and i have to say i was scared about how it would play out on a controller but it seems to work very well

i am going to miss the ability to voom out really far to see the whole map but other than that there seems to be no limitations with a controller

good for me

bad for competition heheh

so i anxiously await to play through that one

perhaps itll hold me until Halo Recon comes out lol

if i dont get the Battle of New Mombassa in one of these games though im gonna be PISSED!

No comments: