Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Something Amiss...

Theres something wrong with this picture:

can you guess what it is? Its a hot girl dressed as a female blood elf from World of Warcraft. she obviously does not PLAY World of Warcraft.

cause that would be a contradiction.

ha. just kidding, actually ive noticed WoW has the highest concentration of female gamers. i have no idea why... maybe because its easy. who knows.

In other news i got my Jeep back from the shop today... man does it rock again. my drivers seat is a freakin throne!

i can't really see myself driving anything else but my jeep, its kinda weird and best of all i like being able to see over other vehicles.

i figure one of these days when im in a bad enough mood i will DRIVE over said vehicles. we'll see im still waiting for the road rage to bubble up that high.

now if only i could stop playing FFTA2 on my drive to work.

id be great!

No comments: