Thursday, November 13, 2008

My GF is an AWESOME GF! pt.2

Well.... yet again. i have to speak of how totally wicked awesome my GF is.

y'see... we celebrated our 18 month anniversary just wednesday.

i bought her a very nice Citizen Eco-drive stainless steal and Swarsky Crystal watch. i ended up paying way less than i expected to

thanks to her, and a little luck :)

and for me.... she pulled me aside and asked me what i would rather have...

a PS3 or a Xbox 360 Elite.

Wow

no really, WOW.

she told me if i didnt mind combining this gift with my b-day/christmas gift i could have one of these magical consoles.

now i already have a 20gig Xbox system from way back.

like initial launch way back

needless to say its in poor health. 

all those launch Xboxes had some sorta issue, and mine still works but barely. 

it actually freezes up.

no real red ring though

so i could replace that, with its already full hard drive and dimishing health, with a crisp new (and black) 120 gig HDMI cable havin' Xbox 360 Elite or an 80 gig PS3.

what did i choose??


Oh yeah, you know it baby.

ok well i do have to say i own one PS3 game. do you know how many PS3 games im interested in owning?

one.

Metal Gear Solid 4.

thats pretty much it.

so to fix both my dying Xbox problem and my HDD space problem i went with the Elite.

lol i know Sony fanboys everywhere are cursing my name.

all in all though.... thanks my wonderful lover. you are indeed the best.

even better than Solid Snake!

(and thats saying alot!)

No comments: